Jun 21, 2007

this is ridiculous.

i am freaking 45 years old.
i have a zit.
on my nose.
right above my nose piercing.
and if that isn't bad enough, another one is right on the end of my nose.
can you say Christmas in June? 'cause i look like Rudolph.
i have bags under my eyes that the TSA is looking to check.
and i just pulled the stud partially out of my nose. again.
owie.owie.owie.owie.owie.owie.owie.owie.owie.owie.owie.owie.owie.owie.owie.

and it's only 6 a.m.
can't even imagine what the rest of the day holds. yipppeeeeeeee!

6 comments:

Kenny said...

Doesn't sound like it can get any worse so hopefully it's gotten better! I'm 49 and I'm beginning to think zits ever leave us. Maybe that's just a sign that we're still so youthful! Yeah...we'll keep on thinking that.

Allison said...

Ah zits. I was hoping I'd grow out of mine. So far, no luck.

doodlebugmom said...

Oh sad, but I can relate. I have one smack dab in the middle of my forehead. geesh!

What happens to that little stud when you catch a cold?

Steff said...

Oh, sweetie, I hope all the nasty and apparently painful stuff was taken care of early! Hope it was a better day than morning!!!

Anonymous said...

Zits. I hate them! I have always had them periodically throughout my life (I'm 42) and I still despise them! They are not pretty; I am not a teenager and they need to go away! For good!

Jolene George said...

I hate getting zits and I especially hate it if Mark sees them. He's the official popper and I hate it, so I take care of things before he gets a chance. The boys run from him. LOL!