Jun 27, 2007

be not offended.

but get ready for a good giggle or two. these came courtesy of the Darling Husband's email.

it's called: Buttons You Can't Wear at Work.

  • If We Are What We Eat, Then I'm Fast, Cheap & Easy
  • Rest Assured, No One Gives a Crap What You Think.
  • Ask Me About My Ability to Completely Annoy Strangers!
  • I See You're Playing Stupid Again...And Winning.
  • Don't Make Me Go Psycho On Your Ass!
  • Not The Brightest Crayon In The Box Now Are We?
  • Damn Right I'm Good In Bed - I Can Sleep For Days.
  • I'm Still Hot, It Just Comes In Flashes Now.
  • Well - Aren't We Just the Little Freak of Nature?
  • I'm Smiling. That Alone Should Scare You.
  • A Few Clowns Short of a Circus Now Are We?
  • Being a Crabby Bitch is Part of My Charm (my personal mantra)

and my very, very favorite...

  • Back to your bridge, Evil Troll! You have no power here!!

just something to think of.

1 comment:

Hippofatamus said...

Back to your bridge, Evil Troll! You have no power here!!

I am busting a gut here! That was the laugh I needed. Truthfully I can't wait for the oppourtunity to say that to someone!

Thanks!