borrowed with intention of giving back from smileymamat..and thanks for stopping by!
1. Elaborate on your avatar. would if i could, but i still cannot figure out how to add one. guess i need brains. and patience.
2.What's your current relationship status? oh so married. and oh so loving it.
3. Ever have a near-death experience? oh yeah. my mom & i were broadsided by a drunk when i was 20. not a good scene.
4. What is the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? the theme for Good Eats. only because the show just came on. hey - it's better than "it's a small world".
5. Name a celebrity you would marry? the only one i think i could live with, without killing because of his seemingly lack of ego: George Clooney. he just seems like a real grown up. and the fact that he's adorable, even with gray hair, doesn't hurt much either.
6. Who will cut and paste this meme first? hmmmm...Linda? Allison?
7. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Benji? no. seriously, the only time is when the mail guy @ work said i looked like the girl from Gilmore Girls. i was totally flattered...until i realized he meant the chubby one. not that she's not cute, but, well...you know.
8. Do you wear a watch? What kind? i go back and forth. right now, no. but next week, who knows?!
9. Do you have anything pierced? oh yeah. two holes in each ear (but the top two i have let close up and the baby nose. you shoulda seen what i made the stud in my nose do today.
10. Do you have any tattoos? as much as i would like to, because it would totally go with my hippy persona, i gotta say no. i'm a big chicken. and if i change my mind, i'm stuck.
11. Do you like pain? oh no. and even if i did, you think i'd admit it here? sheesh. but no.not a chance.
12. Do you like to shop? oh yeah...groceries, scrapbook supplies, books, records...
13. The last thing you paid for with cash? my lunch.
14. The last thing you paid for with credit card? my last trip to Reno. i'm due for a fix. for Reno, that is, not a credit card binge.
15. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? the Husband - he was on his way home and looking for some meatballs in his spaghetti. grrr..
16. What is on your desktop background? an ocean scene...sigh. albino girl would love to be at the beach right about now...with SPF 5000.
17. What was the last movie you watched? Dreamgirls. i swear, i've worn a hole in the middle of the DVD.
18. What was the last book you read? Paula Deen's autobiography. right now i'm working on "Son of a Witch," by the same man who wrote "Wicked." but it's a dark, hard read. i gotta augment it with "Ball of Fire," a bio of Lucy Ball.
and i pick you!