Jun 26, 2007

3, 2, 1 - blast off...

3 THINGS I DO DAILY…
1. shower & wash hair
2. perfume & deodorant
3. check that the zipper is up

2 THINGS I AM TRYING TO ACHIEVE RIGHT NOW…
1. reconcile to not being a mom
2. nirvana. naaaaah, not really. but balance would be good.

1 THING I AM TRYING TO CHANGE…
1. lately my attitude sucky-suck-sucks.


my attitude.
yeah, that's a good one.

this whole week has been, how should i say it...stressful? angry? pissy?

is there such a thing as post pms? 'cuz if there is, i'm confident i've got it. in bucketloads.

i don't know how it happened. how i got so cranky...so angry.

once i thought it was connected to the whole infertility thing...and it still could be.
a therapist told me i had grief issues dealing with infertility. but all the talking didn't seem to make a difference in how i felt.

i don't like issues.
i don't like being angry.
i don't know how to fix it.
and i know i really can't - it's not up to me.

and that frustrates me even more.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I was SO relieved to hear those three things you do everyday! Ha ha!

It is hard to realize that there are some things in life you just can't fix, and can't do much about. Some folks say not to worry about those things, but that isn't really easy, is it?