Jan 26, 2007

once again - no original ideas here.

oh, Andie....where would my blog be today without you?!

Rules: Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following... They MUST be real places, names, things... NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl question.

Name: Valerie
1. Famous athlete: Vlade Divak (basketball player - used to be with the Lakers)
2. 4 letter word: vent
3. Street name: Ventura Hwy.
4. Color: vermillion
5. Gifts/Presents: vase
6. Vehicles: Vega (by Chevrolet - an OLD car from the 70's)
7. Tropical Locations: Venzuela (hey! it's got jungles)
8. College Majors: vehicle repair (well, from some colleges!)
9. Dairy Products: nothing i want to eat.
10. Things in a souvenier shop: visors
11. Boy name: Victor
12. Girl name: Victoria
13. Movie Titles: Vertigo
14. Alcohol: vodka
15. Occupation: vet
16. Flowers: violet
17. Celebrities: Valerie Bertinelli
18. Magazines: Vogue
19. U.S. Cities: Valencia, CA
20. Pro Sports Teams: Vikings
21. Something found in the kitchen: vermin (not in MY kitchen)
22. Reason for being late: violent accident
23. Something you throw away: vaccum bag
24. Things you shout: viola! (wou-laa!)
25. Cartoon Character: Velma (thank heavens for Scooby Doo!)

2 comments:

Susie Q said...

I love this list! It is a new one to me and really fun! Can I use it huh can I huh can I huh can I?
I LOVE Velma in Scooby Doo....that would be me. Oh, and we are hippies too. Definantly NOT rich. But you ARE interesting!!! Half CA, half NYC. Veddy chic and cool and hip and definantly interesting.
When we come to LA we are gonna meet up with you and hang out 'cause you are COOL!
Well, you are. Uh huh.
I wanna come out there later this year or early next. I have a friend in Sierra Madre to visit and I would love to meet up with you you cool hippie chick you.
I belong in SF and NYC too but my pocketbook says otherwise! Maybe if we win some lottery...I will but an apartment and everyone I know can stay there when they go. I remember Dan telling us he wanted his Dad to retire in SF. Oh yeah kid...we could live in a shoe box. Maybe...even that might stretch us too thin. Matchbox maybe.
Have a good weekend Valerie...it IS Friday!!!!!
Love,
Sue

Steff said...

Wow...I think V would be hard. Good job! I might give S a whirl. :)