Jan 15, 2007

dang.it.all.

first off, i AM playing hooky today. had some vacation from last year i needed to burn off before my supervisor had a thrombone. no fun for me, i have a house to clean.

secondly, the Chargers lost. shazbot. and then the Seahawks lost, so my mother (who hails from the Great Wet Pacific Northwest) is also in mourning.

thirdly, i was supposed to go to my parents and pick up folding tables & chairs for bunco tomorrow night.

i completely forgot.

it not only slipped my mind, it left the country, never to be seen again.

when did i remember? this morning @ 7am. it woke me up.

i wonder if it's too late to commit myself to our local Alzheimer center?

5 comments:

Steff said...

I often forget things. I keep thinking I'm too young to have the beginnings of Alzheimers...lol.

I've learned to roll with the forgetfulness and those that love me roll with me! Thankfully.

I saw that you love to scrapbook...me too! Lately I haven't had much time to do it, but I made it a resolution so I'm going to try to get something done each month.

doodlebugmom said...

I was kinda glad to see Seattle get beat..well just the coach..I never liked him after he left the Packers. And it was nice seeing da Bears win, they used to have their training camp up here and I have fond memories of Bears...shhhh...never tell my husband!

:o)

Melissa said...

Just keep repeating to yourself: "Some people are surrounded by ice right now."

Feel better?

Jolene George said...

LOL! Poor girl! But you do have bunko to look forward to...that will be fun! :o)

Susie Q said...

Have a great Bunco night!!

Oh gee, I forget everything all the time anymore but them, I am reeeeaaaaaallllly old. tap...tap...tap...I am waiting on you to disagree with me...oookkkaaaayyy....hm. Now, what was it I was saying?

Love and hugs,
Sue