- the Husband tried to put a new horn in his truck. seems he was tired of the wimpy "beep beep" he had. so, on his last trip to a car parts swap meet, he bought a new one. a big-ass, Mack-daddy truck get the *beep* outta my way horn. it didn't fit. gonna look like he's trying to find a new one.
- coming home from Joanne's yesterday (bought some felt so i can make some flowers..yippee!), i see smoke. black smoke. from our place. not our apartment, but apparently the little arsonist trolls were at it again. in our dumpster. and about ten people including myself called 911. turns out our handyman and a another guy got most of it out before the firemen showed up. unfortunately, Brendan was there, otherwise i would've faked a heart attack. they were quite yummy.
- i am on a potato chip & french onion dip kick the last few days. not good for my cholesterol, waist line or bum line, but man. it.tastes.goood.
- yesterday we had breakfast at the Fullerton Municipal Airport. just a little dinky hole, maybe 15 tables, but you had a great view of the runway. especially fun with the families that were there with their small kids, watching their excitement as the planes would come in and take off. and of course, the Husband critiquing - he's had lots of ground school and some time behind the wheel...yoke...stick...whatever you call it. maybe this year will be the year he finally gets his pilots license.
- cannot believe it's almost August. this year, she'sa flyin' by. my parents will be celebrating their 33rd anniversary on the 2nd. and yes, i was in the wedding and yes, i got into trouble for thinking i was playing baseball and making a diving catch for the bouquet. outside. on grass. still in my bridesmaid dress. it's OK, though...it was yellow and i look like CRAP in yellow.
like i said. i live a boring life. it's a yawner. but if i can entertain you through my dull existence, well...my job here is done.
i'll be a better blogger. i promise.