then i got soooo bored reading about my life that i trashed it.
so instead, here's what i'm grateful for:
- my marriage. it ain't perfect, but it is a work in progress
- my job. again, it ain't perfect, but i'm grateful for one
- all my blessings. a car, books, computer, the internet, a camera...of course it's not necessary to run a life, but it sure does make it more entertaining
- the fact that i eat too much. not that i do, but that i have the ability to buy & cook food. i don't have to rely on soup kitchens, or trash cans. (besides, there's Weight Watchers, which we're joining after tomorrow.)
- for modern medicine. if it weren't for that, i would probably still be on pain killers with a back that would just get worse
- i'm so thankful for the friendships i've made here. you girls (and guys) offer me strength, laughter and most importantly your friendship & love.
let's make a date for next year: either your place or mine. i'll bring the chex mix.