just random things going on....
- Brendan has taken the job offer - he'll start next year
- on his way out to work he found out one of his employees & her husband were killed in a motorcycle accident last night. they left a 10 year old daughter. prayers for the Stewarts, if you please.
- while wrapping gifts for his Christmas party tonight, i asked the husband if we were going to bring something to open while in Reno. he said yes, but that he doesn't have anything for me yet. "i'm gonna do some shopping when we get there," he says. i start laughing - since we get there on Christmas eve. "what are you gonna do," MissSmartAss sez, "go shopping in the airport? because nothing says 'i love you, baby,' like a travel pillow." aren't i bad?
- have i mentioned it's cold?
- there is NOTHING on TV. so i'm watching Back to the Future III.
- if you haven't watched "Santa Baby" on ABC Family, do. it's a cute, sweet movie.
- anyone know what to do with a cat that has a bald spot, growing down his spine? it's not much wider than my pinky, but long. i put some neosporem creme on it. if we take him to the vet, i worry he will have a seizure from the stress. that, i do not need.
- if i could shake this headache, i would bake. latent Jewish mom that i am, i thought if i made some Dream Bars & gingerman cookies, B would feel better (this woman's passing really upset him)
- cold. cold. cold. it's beginning to feel alot like Christmas.
hope your day is going better.