Apr 5, 2007

per Steff's request...

five interview questions, courtesy of Steff.

1. What scrapbook item/tool could you not live without?
stamps. i so love stamps lately it's disgusting. 'course, if i don't have paper, then i guess i'd be stamping myself.
and wouldn't that be pretty.

2. Be honest...do you wash your hands every single time you go to the restroom?
yep. in fact, after drying my hands, i use the towel to open the door of the restroom at work/restaurants, etc because of those that DON'T wash.

3. What is the one thing that makes your mouth water just thinking about it?
BBQ steaks. yum-o!! i'm such a carnavore.

4. When you're intimate with your husband, where is the one spot you go absolutely crazy when he touches?
my belly button. and not in a GOOD way. i HATE having my belly button touched.

5. In the shower, what is the first thing you wash?
my hair. always the hair. don't know why, it's just something i've always done.

3 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

I do the same thing in public restrooms...so I hate the ones with the blow dry thingies.

Steff said...

Thanks for playing Valerie! Great answers. And I LOVE stamps too! It's a good thing I don't have to choose between any of my scrappin' supplies. :)

Jolene George said...

Yep! give me a good steak any day...I love meat! I love all of your answers.
thanks so much for the easter e card. You're so sweet!