stole...er, borrowed from Steff...because you can never have enough questionnaires, right?
1. Introduce yourself?Valeria Lynn (and it's val-er-ray, not val-er-ree-ah, like everyone likes to say)
2. It's Wednesday during the afternoon, where are you usually?at my desk at work, finishing up reports, trying to decide if i want to take Friday off
3. What kind of laundry detergent do you use?Tide with Febreeze
4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?Suave Professional for colored hair
5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? Not at a bar. At someone elses's house, well...that's a different story.
6. What were you doing last night?eating dinner with the Husband at a teppan restaurant with another couple where the girl was bombed off her bum. to the point of dropping F-bombs and her boyfriend trying to shush her. man, they were both annoying.
7. Do you watch MTV anymore?naah. too old.
8. What do you think about Oprah? she's OK...i don't watch her, but i know she does a lot of good
9. What color are your bedsheets? white, with a blue & peach pattern
10. You need a new pair of jeans..what store do you go first?Lane Bryant...they fit the curves in all the right places (amen, that, Steff).
12. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Blazer
13. Honestly, is that car insured?it's the law here in California
14. Do you like sushi? oh yeah...but only the cooked stuff, not crazy about the raw
15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?nope & nope
16. Did your parents spoil you growing up?everyone assumes i was, being an only child. but there were others in my extended family WAY more spoiled (can you say kids wearing expensive, pre-designer jeans while i'm wearing Tuffskins?)
17. Do you like roller coasters?oh, youbetcha
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribed to? People, Simple Scrapbooks, Every Day with Rachael Ray
19. Do you remember the WB show "Popular? that was a show?
20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar? i guess the bar - heaven knows i have no rhythm
21. College Graduate? nope. not even close.
22. Who do you think will be the next president? oh.bro-ther. what worries me is that, with so many candidates out there, the best one for the job will be closed out of the race.
23. Are you registered to vote? yes
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood? yeah, one of the really talented ones to come out of American Idol.
28. Been to "The Vegas"? well, yes and no. we went all the time to visit the Husband's parents, but we hardly ever made it down to the Strip. does that count?
29. How far away do you live from your parents? about 30 minutes
30. Are you happy with your job? most days...just like everyone else (ask me again after i get home tonight!)
32. What did you get in the mail today? i'll go with Saturday's mail: a "you've been approved!" letter from a local car dealership
33. How do you like your steak cooked? medium rare
34. Britney Spears...ready to have a nervous break down or just having fun? one messed up little girl.
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell? bean burrito with sour cream and a crunchy taco (it's this weird texture combo i like to have), but i LOVE the Encharito.
36. Have you ever sat all the way thru Gone With the Wind? yeah, but not for a while. LOVE that movie.
37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore? nope. but i just found out that the man who named it, David Swanzey, was married to Laura Ingalls Wilder's little sister, Carrie (another useless fact to brighten your day!)
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine(w/John Cena) a really horrible movie? didn't see it, but if the commercials were accurate...YES!
39. Are surveys like the the cocaine of myspace/blogs? i'm too cheap for drugs. but they sure are addicting!
40. Where is your favorite place? Catalina Island
41. What is your favorite candle scent? right now Gold Canyon's clean laundry
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted? oh sure. especially TV's in some Motel 6 locations...
43. Do you smoke cigarettes? nope. can't stand the smell.
44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA? LA - yes (since it's just a freeway or two away), NYC, nope.
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport? one, possibly two...i'm old so i can't remember
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough? oh heck - let's make it 100!
47. Are you currently planning a trip? no, but i want to
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? don't think so, and wouldn't care if he was.
49. Do you take anti-depressants? no - not yet...
50. Have you ever googled your name and found out something? yeah - that i was Anna Nichole's mama. kidding!
let me know if you play...if i don't find out before i check my email. i tend to check blogs before i check my mail.