(sorry, guys - while i promise to not mention...you know what, i just should warn you that the following is really more geared to us chicas, not youse so much. sorry.)
when i say instruction manual, i don't mean one that lists:
- be happy
- be good to your parents and small critters
- don't lie
- don't steal
although for some, that would be a very good thing.
no, my manual will have things in there like:
- how to keep eyeliner & mascara from gathering under your eye
- the perfect combo of every eyeshadow for that sultry, causal or work look.
- the best way to coordinate patterned papers
- how to find heels that won't kill you when you wear them
oh, i could go on and on. i guess my problem is that although i like being creative, playing with makeup and all that other fun stuff, i just can't think outside the box in a creative way.
i like form. function. a clear cut agenda. i'm black and white in a gray world. a little bit country, a little bit rock-n-roll.
and obviously this world ain't attuned to my way of thinking.
so is it possible to be a bit of a hippie that wants to play by the rules?
dang. i am such a Gemini.