Aug 25, 2006

let the creative juices flow.

creativity - thou art a fickle mistress.

you come, you entice, you leave.

bee-atch.

i started all gung-ho on a tag book for my sister-in-law. note: why am i making things for others? am i really that nice or just to dumb to make something for myself?
keeping it in greens, blues - sea colors. pictures are of the niece & nephew here in Seal Beach last Christmas.

yes, here in Mostly Smoggy So. Cal., we can go to the beach in the dead o' winter. nah, nah, nah, nah, naaaa, naaaaaaah.

like i said, i started out good. then petered out.

i don't get it. why is it that things go so well, then...fade away like mascara after a 15 hour day.

just don't get it.

so, i'm doing the only thing i can. just walk away.

and whine about it on my blog.

pictures forthcoming. whining included at no extra charge.

1 comment:

doodlebugmom said...

I made a abc album for a coworker that had a baby in July. I haven't given it to her yet. I like it so much,I want to keep it. I have no use for it. It turned out too cute!

I am with you on the "walking away" you cant force creativity.

have a great weekend. We are off to the fair soon.