Aug 5, 2006

And on TV tonight...

Think of me as your TV e-Guide.

On second thought, don't.

'Cuz i am SO behind on things at times, it makes me ill.

First off, i make no secret of the fact that i cannot stand most reality TV. American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Big Brother...bleah. Just cannot stand the train wreck that to me is most reality TV.

Except...

Driving Force. Dog the Bounty Hunter. Feasting on Asphalt (but it's no secret i'm in love with Alton Brown. Hubbs knows. He doesn't care. He thinks he'll eat better because of it.)

And now...add one more show to my Guilty Pleasures list: Desperate Housewives.

I know....where have i been?

Just never took the time to watch the bloody thing. But tonight, whilst having quality time with my remote, i happened to find the pilot on Lifetime.

Where have i been.

OK - when Bree, a perfect suburban housewife, finds out her husband wants a divorce (at a restaurant for heaven's sake), she is so thrown that she goes to the salad bar to make him a salad, gets distracted by someone talking to her, and adds onions to his salad.

He's allergic to onions.

So next scene, he's in the hospital, she's next to him. He says "I can't believe you tried to kill me."

She says, dryly - "Yes, well, I feel badly about that."

OMG. Who knew?

I may just have to watch this again.

No comments: