Sep 14, 2005

Some Things (and People) That Make Me Happy...


Fall is in the air. I love nothing more than walking outside, feeling cool air & seeing fog hanging at the tree tops.

Fall reminds me of Thanksgiving. Not only the holiday, but the act of Giving Thanks. So, here's just a few of the things i'm thankful for.



* My life. Hey, it ain't perfect, but it's mine. I wouldn't have it any other way, warts & all.

* Good friends. This is Cole, the son of my best friend who introduced Brendan & i. I love him & his sister, Jourdan, as much as if they were my own.

* Family. Again, they ain't perfect, and yes we get on each others nerves, but these people are not only part of my life, (most!) are good friends, too.

* Pain killers. Hopefully this will be a thing of the past after my back surgery. But the feeling when these drugs kick in and that pain vanishes....man. That, to quote Paris, is hot.

* My job. I'm grateful to have one, even though some days aren't fun. I like what i do, and (most!) the people i work with.

* Scrapbooking. Actually, this is a love/hate relationship. Last night, it was a hate thing, but most of the time, i love it. It may not be Creating Keepsakes or Simple Scrapbooks,
but most of the time...it's all good, baby.

* Good Eats on Food Network. If i can meet anyone on TV, it would be Alton Brown. I would love to meet & just hang out. He seems like a cool guy.

I could go on...but one of the things that really makes me happy is not boring people.

'Nuff said. Be thankful. I am.

No comments: