Sep 16, 2005

i'm too #%@*!$ old for this...

allow me to be a pouty girl for just a few minutes....

now, reading over my last post, it does seem like the wrong thing to do...whining about trivial things when there really are important & horrible things going on in this world, but this is really starting to bug me.

if you've read any of my previous posts (and if you have, you ain't telling me!), you know one of my favorite places to be is the Creating Keepsakes message board. lately though...it's starting to be a drag.

most of the girls that frequent the board are cool. they share your joys & pains & are willing to hear what you have to say. but lately, i've noticed that anytime i post, no one responds. others get tons of responses, but not me.

i realize that sounds whiney. and it is. but i really thought the clique thing ended in junior & high schools.

waaaah. boo hoo.

so suck it up, throw some dirt on it and get back in the game.

i'm just tired of it. play with everyone, or don't play at all. it brings back too many horrible memories of junior high.

thanks for reading this far. it'll get better, i just want it to be better now, not later.

and i never want anyone to feel like an outsider.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi there. Happened upon your blog this evening and am really enjoying it. So many things I've read here have made me think, "Yeah! Me too! I know what she means/how she feels!" (your Creating Keepsakes message board entry in particular). Would you mind if I added you to my favorite blogs?

I LOVE the picture of your cat!