Thanks , Cyn....
1. First time you got kissed: In high school with a guy i met at a dance (ain't i a slut?) How was it? Not bad....but i had NO idea what i was doing.
2. First time you drove a car: Probably about 13-14. Used to move the car for street sweeping day. What kind of car? A Chevy Impala. Probably a '72.
3. First time you scrapbooked: I think in high school, but all i did was cut around photos & paste 'em in a book. When you look at your page do you love it? Well, i don't always hate 'em...
4. First time you went on a date: dang if i can remember. Where did you go and with who? ditto.
5. First time you fell in love: not counting Donny Osmond...8th grade. How did you know? because i would turn into a giggly, stammering mess.
6. First time you cooked for someone: 6th grade. Was it yummy? What did you make? a Thanksgiving dinner. from scratch.
7. First time you got on a plane: 6 Where did you go? Were you scared? Flew down to San Diego to Sea World; took the train back. i was too stupid to be scared - that came as i got older.
8. First time you shaved your legs: 13 - all my friends were. Did you cut yourself? not a chance. i was convinced i would bleed to death if i did.
9. First time you put on make up: 13 Looking back how did you do? Did you look good or like a clown? All it was, was mascara & Bonnie Bell Birthday Cake LipSmackers. Can't screw that up too much.
10. First time you moved out of your home: not counting the whole Auntie Kay Incident (another blog for another day), 35. When i got married. How pathetic is that? But there was a huge guilt thing on my part but again...another blog for another day. Was it an apartment, house, etc? An apartment with B...heaven on earth - most of the time!
i now tag you. rock on.