Jan 17, 2006

it's getting better all the time...

Had session two of PT yesterday. and it did go better. She (the therapist) paid attention to me this time & corrected me a couple of times when i wasn't doing the moves correctly.

It did feel better, too. i felt like it was actually strengthing my back instead of just stretching.

Session three tomorrow.

***

So now, my FAVORITE episode of my FAVORITE show, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is on...the season finale for last year when Nick gets kidnapped & buried alive. The writing, the directing, and the acting...whoa. This is a finely crafted show. love, love, love it.

Especially when they show Nick in the coffin buried alive. i know it's not real. i know he can get out any time he wants.

But bloody hell. George Eades makes me believe.

Believe that he's completely freaking out, buried alive.

So also on TV is American Idol.

Never saw an episode. Does that surprise you? Again, it's one of those reality shows, that i have no tolerence for watching. Not sure why. Never got into any of those.

American Idol, Survivor, Airline. Just can't do 'em.

Oh well. To each their own.

Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

doodlebugmom said...

I never got into reality shows either. I always thought they were just mean.