like promises, made to be broken.
and i hate broken promises.
it's overcast, cold & drizzly here in Sunny So. Cal. more rain expected both here & up north. there was even flooding in Napa & some wineries were affected (noooooooooooooooooooooo!!). thankfully, i haven't heard of any of that here in our burn areas.
resolutions for me:
* lose weight. never really cared before, but again, i have no desire to either have back surgery or be in the hospital on my front for a week while they drain the cyst if it reappears.
* exercise. i'd like to say more, but we both know it's a lie.
* expand my knowledge. going back to school for some computer classes (just in case my company does get sold). gonna also take more classes for scrapbooking - learn new techniques, etc.
* take more chances. most of my life i've been afraid of taking some chances. i go through the usual "what if's": what if i fail, what if i get laughed at, what if... no more. i may not be as talented as the rest of the world, but i'll never know unless i try.
* love more. criticize less. find more joy in every day things. i'm usually a glass half full girl, but i want to see the glass as not only full, but spilling over.
* for you, i wish your heart's desire for 2006. whatever you love, whatever you cherish, whatever makes you happy. may you have it and so much more.
Happy New Year.