Feb 10, 2006

Typhoid Mary lives here.

Well, Typhoid Harry, then.

Been up since three a.m. (did you know there was a 3 a.m.? i didn't. i thought it only existed in emergencies) because Harry here won't take a) cough syrup or b) cold medicine before he goes to bed.

So, not-so-loving Wife wakes up to the sounds of the Snot Factory in full swing - with a full crew.

Don't i paint a picture?

He's been complaining about not feeling well for a few days. Well, with the fires out here, it really messes with those that are sensitive, have allergies, or just plain don't take care of themselves.

i am in the allergy category. He just doesn't take care of himself like he should.

And, not to offend my male readers, but dang. When he gets sick he's a cranky, whiny bee-atch.

i don't believe my 5yr. old nephew is as bad.

Anyways, let's hope this passes quickly. For his sake as well as mine. i'm not a very good nurse (Cyn! teach me what you know, Obi-Wan!) and he's so not a good patient.

In other news...
* Finally got the whole disability thing straightened out. And in my favor, woo-hoo! Not sure if i just made my case or if they decided to grant me my extra month of disability because they were sick of my constant phone calls & faxes. In either case, it is finished.

* Last week, i mailed my CK Hall of Fame entries. Seriously don't think i have a chance, but it was cool to enter. Seriously, the assignments were challening. Feel like i stretched a bit outta my zone.

* Finally saw the classes for CKU...and i gotta say i'm not that impressed. I'm sorry - and yes, there could be something wrong with me, but if i'm gonna spend $400+ on a weekend, it better be orgasmic. Right now, i'm not even feeling a tickle. Sis-in-law & i are gonna reinvestigate.
I'd rather spend that money & go to Disneyland with the kids. Spend a weekend in Vegas or Reno. Or just spend the weekend with my SIL drinking chardonnay & tequila. (ain't i classy?)

* The Niece turns three this weekend. Best Friend's son turns 9 near the end of the month. Where has time gone, and at what age for me did time go from moving s-o s-l-o-w-l-y to beyond light speed? i was in Reno when Niece was born. We were engaged when BFS made his debut. Don't like this growing up thing. Not one bit.

Happy Friday. Be good humans.

No comments: