i know it's not Thanksgiving. but the Holiday season is the time to remember your blessings as well, so strap yourself in. this is what i'm thankful for right now.
- AAA and their $7 dollars worth of gas (which, in Mostly Smoggy So. Cal. averages out to about 1.75 gallons).
- elaborate Christmas light decorations on other people's houses. because i don't have their electric bill.
- online shopping. because i get crankier as the minutes pass and cannot stand shopping with huge crowds of illiterate, unwashed and ill-mannered people.
- tequila. which helps me get through the huge crowds of illiterate, unwashed and ill-mannered people.
- the Husband who, i'm convinced, thrashes around in bed around 3ish, just so i'll get out of bed and he can have the whole thing to himself.
- hot showers. (are you reading, apartment manager?)
- Mama P's post on 'keeping up with the Jones.'
- being moved at work. again.
did i mention AAA and their gas?
tis the season to be jolly.