Dec 20, 2007

the condensed version of my life lately.

can't talk. Husband studying for a flight test on Saturday. so, here's what's going on here 'bouts.

  • took photos. plan on a post of local Christmas lights.
  • tequila.
  • margaritas.
  • good friends.
  • the Jar of Encouragement. oy.
  • adult size onesies. (and yes, it's exactly what it sounds like)
  • vacation day.
  • napping.
  • not even close to being done with shopping.
  • have given up on mailing Christmas cards.

so what's new with you?

3 comments:

Susie Q said...

I am talking very quietly so I will not disturb Brendan...ssh...

Thank you for the sweet ecard so no worries about sending others...I hope mine made it out there...

You have a wonderful holiday now. That is an order. I think you are an amazing woman. You are a blessing.
I love ya...

Merry Christmas Ms. Valerie

Sue

Lissete said...

I'm with ya on the nappin! And I am having a hard time picturing the adult size onesies! :) Do they have an escape hatch??? ;)

Melissa said...

I agree with Sue - that ecard was just too cute!

I'm waiting for my boss to come by, because otherwise, I'd have no reason to have stayed here all dang day with nothing to do.

Guess it's my penance for being off two days in a row next week.