May 2, 2007

snicker!

so after the downer yesterday, i thought you could use some giggles. heaven knows i do!

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it is yours to keep forever. If it doesn't, it was never yours to begin with.
But if it just sits in your living room, eating your food, using your phone, messing up the place and doesn't realize you've set it free...you've either married it or given birth to it.

A reason to smile: every seven minutes, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.

The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.

My mind not only wanders, it leaves completely.

Amazing! You hang something in your closet for awhile and it shrinks two whole sizes!

Sometimes i understand why i'm here. Then i regain consciousness.

and my favorite...

They say we need to get in touch with our bodies. I asked my body yesterday, "Body, how would you like to go to the 6pm toning class?"
And clear as a bell, my body said, "Listen, fatty, do it and die."


happy hump day!

4 comments:

Steff said...

Happy Hump Day back! It's odd but I just like saying hump day...

Those were fun and indeed did evoke a giggle or two. And today was a day when I needed it!

Like the new layout too!

doodlebugmom said...

hey a Snickers sounds really good right now! Did you know my hunny works at the plant were they print all the Snickers wrappers? If you look in the back, see a little code that begins with ML, thats his! Same for MilkyWay, 3 Musketeers, Kudos granola bars, Rice Krispie Treats, etc!

gee I am so hungry now! :o)

Pat said...

Funny funny - thanks for sharing! :)

Jolene George said...

LOL! Those are great! You are my WINNER Miss Valerie!