Mar 1, 2007

someone needs t'learn yew some man-ners.

stop me if i've told you this:

i was asked by The Big Boss to give a presentation on my job and how it involves everyone to be on page with what they're supposed be doing.

at the end of the presentation, i ask "Does anyone have any questions?"

and from the back of the room, a guy i've worked with since i started asks (trying to be funny), "Yeah, what's your real hair color?"

nice. and he's married. what a catch.

"i'll tell you when you tell me where you got your hair plugs."

in other news...

i heard on the news today that charges were being dropped against a UC Riverside student who was cussing here at John Wayne Airport, near some kids.

so now of course, she's gonna sue the OC.

oh-bro-ther.

probably she shouldn't have been charged in the first place, but then again, my humble opinion is that a 26 year old grad student shouldn't be dropping the F-bomb, especially near some kids.

effing dumb a$@.

1 comment:

Allison said...

College is bad. I swear way more than I used to... although not as much as some! But really, it's not that hard to control yourself in public.