Sep 7, 2006

never one to back down from a challenge...

i accept the tag from Linda...
get ready to be underwhelmed!

1. Three things that scare me:
freeway flyovers (don't ask)
tomato worms (ewwwwww)
_____________ (fill in the blank)

2. Three people that make me laugh:
Robin Williams
my niece
Dubya

3. Three things I hate the most:
styrofoam egg cartons
algebra
car repairs

4. Three things I don't understand:
math (see answer above)
humans ('nuff said)

5. Three things I'm doing right now:
cheating on WW
watching "While You Were Out" reruns
trying to think of another answer to #1

6. Three things I want to do before I die:
own a beach house
wear a size 12
see more of the world

7. Three things I can do well:
write (debatable, i know)
listen
nap

8. Three ways to describe my personality:
fun
unique
trusting

9. Three things I can't do:
art (NO talent whatsoever)
math (see #4)
dance (i am SO white)

10. Three things I think you should listen to:
your heart
what people are really saying
your mom (me, too Linda!)

11. Three things you should never listen to:
politicians (especially during elections!)
your downstairs neighbors
your mom (just kidding!)

12. Three things I'd like to learn:
Photoshop
crochet
how to grow plants

13. Three favorite foods:
Mexican
any baked goods
Mrs. Knott's fried chicken

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
Crystal Light Raspberry Ice
caffeine free Diet Coke
Sprite

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:
Carol Burnett
the Donny & Marie Show
Love, American Style (i didn't get it, but i watched it sometimes)

16...Three people I'm tagging:
you
you
and yes, you (just drop me a line so i can see your answers)

1 comment:

doodlebugmom said...

My parents never let me watch Love American Style! Lucky you! lol

have a great weekend!

Linda :o)