that's my job. it's what i do best. retain completely useless info and then pass it on to you. enjoy.
* a woman wearing stilettos exerts 552 lbs of pressure per square inch at the heel. ouch.
* the term "underwear" first came into use in 1879.
* no matter which way Mickey Mouse's head faces, his ears always face the front.
* 59% of women do ten or more hours of housework per week, only 22% of men do the same.
* Ty Cobb had a .22 slug lodged in his shoulder.
* polar bears have been know to swim 100 miles from shore.
* only four days of every year are exactly 24 hours long. no wonder i can't get anything done.
* if it takes a second to vacuum one square foot, it would take 12 years to vacuum Ohio. (yeah, and it would still be 59% of the women doing it)
* the star Sirius, gives off 26x more light than the sun. (yes, and more radio stations, too)
* an alligator can run as fast as a horse. (no wonder no one can catch the one dumped at a park up in Los Angeles. he's too fast for 'em)
more of my favorite bumper stickers:
I'm still hot - it just comes in flashes.
My other vehicle is in orbit.
Remember: it's pillage first, then burn.
It's my cat's world - I'm just here to open cans.
Coffee makes it possible to get out of bed,
chocolate makes it worth it.
Don't Drink & Derive.
Alcohol and Calculus Don't Mix.
and my two personal very favorites...
The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
If I Had a Life, I Wouldn't Need a Bumper Sticker.
Happy Thursday, everyone....the weekend's almost here!