weighed in on Sunday and, while Husband and i ate ALL THE SAME DAMN CRAP, he was kind enough to lose TWO FLIPPING POUNDS whilst i GAINED a stinking 4/10ths of a pound.
that ain't right.
hence, why when i got home tonight, i made a boatload of Garden Veggie Soup. zero points, dontcha know.
i'll show you, bloody scale.
yesterday, we went to a Super, er....Big Game party, and while he had a beer and various other goodies, i, on the other hand, drank diet Coke, ate a buttload of veggies and one small sammich. at the very end of the party, i caved and ate 6 BBQ chips.
but daaaaaaamn. they were gooooooooood.
we also had a substitute leader at our meeting. i know the meetings are good for us, but man, they are dry.
as in bor-ring.
but this one did catch my attention when she mentions making a 2 point margarita.
two point margarita?! i'm all ears.
make Crystal Light lemonade. add fresh lime juice to taste. add ice to your cup and add 2oz (one shot) of tequila.
there you go. a two point margarita.
on to other things. it's been forever since i've done a meme. while some of you may be rejoicing, i know others freaking do not care about my WW trials and whining.
for you - here we go. rub-a-dub-dub...stole this from Tug.
(hmmm. creative, no?)
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
well, i'd probably be in ER, because i would've passed out from shock. then been running out to get EVERYTHING I COULD IN THE MATERNITY SECTION.
2. Do you trust all of your friends?
my 'on hand' friends - absolutely. (the ones you can count on hand for anything...the ones that would go through the gates of hell to bring you some diet Coke.)
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
hey - i gave up a freaking Disneyland annual pass for this guy. as Kristie will vouch - that, my friends, is love.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
99 44/100% of the time. some things i still don't get. and likely never will.
5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
sure. probably a couple of dollars worth of change.
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
LOL - because of their bedside manner or because they would tell it like it is? because i really don't want to know which one is best at rectal thermometers.
7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
nope, but i'm afraid sometimes of losing it.
what happened to #8?
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
why yes! just today, i passed a street on the way to work called Mungall. i then remembered a girl i went to elementary school with named Sharon Mungall. great. i can remember a chick from elementary school, but can't tell you what i had for dinner on Saturday.
10. What’s your most favorite scar?
my back scar. because it doesn't hurt back there any more. and because i'm still mad at myself that i didn't think of Kristie's idea of drawing a Christmas tree on the scar right after my surgery, taking a picture and using it for our Christmas cards. stupid, stupid, stupid!
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
my last trip to Reno...sigh...
12. What did the last text message you sent say?
i was gloating to my best male friend (that i don't sleep with) that i was at Disneyland and he wasn't. come to think of it, i gloated to Kristie as well...hmmm..
13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
humor. but hands is what i notice first.
14. Fill in the blank. I love ________.…
rock & roll. put another dime in the jukebox baby.
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
too many. i actually started a 'bucket list' the other day. i'm exhausted just reading it, but that's a post for another day.
16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
like i'd remember their phone numbers.
17. How many kids do you want to have?
i always wanted two. but as the whole infertility thing raised its ugly head, i would've been happy with one.
18. Would you make a good parent?
i think so...i would've been the 'crazy mommy,' embarassing the crap outta my kid.
19. Where was your favorite picture taken?
i am not a fan of any photos my mug is in. right now, my favorite photos are of Dean and Erin at my last Reno trip. yum.
20. What’s your middle name? Lynn
21. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
please, Lord, don't let tomorrow be as crappy as today.
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
the whole baby thing. 'nuff said.
23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
Kristie. after all, she's one of my bestest ever friends and she's responsible (along with her mom) for Brendan & myself. she might as well be a witness.
24. What are you wearing right now?
my work clothes. soon to be jammies.
25. Righty or Lefty?
26. Best place to eat?
right here. i am grateful beyond words for WW cookbooks!
27. Favorite jeans?
the latest jeans (they call 'em 'premium') from Target. leg's not too wide, and they bloody sit at my waist! it's a miracle!!
28. Favorite Animal?
the ones that clean up after themselves. but right now, it would be cats.
29. Favorite juice?
Orange. Mixed with champagne would be great, thanks for asking! (me too!)
30. Have you had the chicken pox?
no clue. and my mom cannot remember, either.
31. Have you had a sore throat?
oh yeah. if you have allergies, you have sore throats. they suck.
32. Ever had a bar fight?
naaah. i was the chicken under the table or running like heck out the door.
33. Who knows you the best?
Kristie & Maureen. Brendan's in there, too, but let's face it, girls - our girlfriends sometimes know more than guys do. and remember it, too.
34. Shoe size? 9 1/2
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
um, that would be trifocals. never wanted contacts, i hate things in my eyes.
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
oh yeah - the Cat & i fight for bed space most nights.
37. Been to Mexico?
*sigh* i was just reliving my last Mexican weekend...six years ago.
38. Did you buy something today?
sure! zucchini! carrots! cabbage!!
39. Did you get sick today?
nope - for once!
40. Do you miss someone today?
yeah - a work friend who left for greener pastures.
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
i'm Irish. we fight over everything. so what? big whoop. wanna fight about it??
42. When is the last time you had a massage?
like i can remember that.
43. Last person to lie in your bed?
the Husband and the cat.
44. Last person to see you cry?
45. Who made you cry?
i'll take the Fifth.
46. What was the last TV show you watched?
47. What are your plans for the weekend?
48. Who do you think will repost this?
Linda. Jacquie. maybe April?
49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
the people i work with - woo-hooo! party over heee-reee!
50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY, what would you say?
i'd say yes. in spite of it all.