while i'm still on my Keith high, i recognize the fact that not everyone wants me to continue talking..er, writing about it until next month.
those people are bitter.
so, for those small section of my blogging public, i present this, tagged by Linda.
The rules for the meme are:Link to the person who tagged you.Post the rules on your blog.Share six non important things/habits/quirks about yourself.Tag someone at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
hmmm. first off, i'm not so deep that i have more things/habits/quirks that i haven't already shared.
i could make up stuff. or recycle. you guess which is which.
1) i HATE styrofoam. have i not mentioned this before? i will buy eggs ONLY in a pressboard box. if i get something encased in styrofoam, someone else needs to take it out of the box for me.
while i leave the room.
2) i took ballet for years. it had no effect on my coordination and/or grace. and in my first (and from what i remember only) recital, i was a cat. the costume had ears. and a tail.
3) on my grad night, we went to Knott's Berry Farm. the guy i went with & i got the bright idea to buy a rabbit from their petting zoo (it's since been eliminated). we shared custody.
during my month of custody, while i was cleaning the cage, my auntie let our dog out in the back yard. poor rabbit had a heart attack and died the next day. imagine getting that phone call - the rabbit died.
4) i always tap the top of my soda cans before i open 'em. like that's gonna keep 'em from exploding.
5) Tim Pederson was my first crush. he had shaggy blonde hair and always wore an old school Mickey Mouse sweatshirt.
6) i used to collect spoons. you know, those souvenir ones? the little ones? then, it was anything with a rainbow on it. then unicorns.
no, not really. never liked unicorns.
then it was teddy bears. then cows. now i collect scrapbook supplies.
i tag you, if you want to play. but since le rules state i need to tag specifics, i tag Tug and Susie.
and did i mention i'm seeing Keith next month?