direct from Susie - Here are the meme rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
hmmm. only six words for my memoir? when have i ever been able to keep things down to a few words?
so how about - She Had Not Yet Decided Whether to Use Her Powers for Evil or for Good.
no? then what about - Naps Rule.
no? OK then.
nope. i gotta stick with Susie's. 'Life is uncertain, eat dessert first.'
obviously, i live by these words...otherwise i wouldn't be in Weight Watchers (which, btw, i am down 12.6lbs, while my darling, wasting away Husband is down a freaking 20 lbs.).
let's face it: you could be eating dinner when BAM!! your life is cut short by a nasty salmonella very quick moving virus. and there you are, at the Pearly Gates, without a creme brulee.
or a cheesecake.
or a hot fudge sundae.
or...well, you get the picture.
i tag....April, Allie, Linda, Melissa &, back from her hiatus, Steff. and of course, you too, if you wanna!