Nov 10, 2005

for those of a "certain age..."

how many of you remember any of these?

EasyBake/Suzy Homemaker ovens....Crissy & Velvet Dolls...Dawn dolls...klackers..."hi" signs...Knit Magic...Sew Magic...Colorforms...Liddle Kiddles...Jewelry Kiddles...Donny & Marie...Shaun Cassidy...the Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries...the DeFranco Family..."Billy, Don't Be A Hero"..."Muskrat Love"..."The Streak"...Saturday Night Live - Bass-o-Matic "mmmm - that's good bass!"...

there's more. but at my advanced age, i don't have the energy to add 'em. it's nap time.

2 comments:

Doug Bagley said...

Valery,
I hate to admit it but I remember most of those things you listed.

doodlebugmom said...

I recognize some. I had a Chrissy doll. When my mom died I looked for that doll, I could not find it. So when my dad sold the house and we packed up, I even had my brothers going threw every box, she never turned up :( Maybe my mom gave her to a neighbor long ago.

Thanks for getting muscrat love stuck in my head! lol

And way back then SNL was so funny, it doesn't interest me these days.

Linda :o)