May 24, 2008

meme-mo-mah.

courtesy of Linda and Melissa. momma likey. momma also likes the fact that Husband is working on something and i get not only the computer to myself BUT i also get what chick flick i wanna see on the t.v. life, as they say, is gooooood.



Favorite person (outside family)?
one? can't be done. there's Maureen - and i dont' care if she is my sister-in-law. and of course, Kristie, who's seen me in some of the uggiest times...and yes, that does include first thing in the morning. and let's not forget my girlie Mellie...without whom Wicked Wednesday would just be...Wednesday.
Favorite food?
um. several. you don't get a bum my size and a wattle to boot without having several favorite foods. but it's gotta be fresh baked warm cookies. or bread. or orange rolls. or....
Quirks about you?
besides the egg carton thing? there's more than just a little OCD going on here. i need instructions. i crave instructions. don't always follow 'em but dagnabbit, i love 'em.
How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less?
hold on. let me ask.
'beats the hell outta me.'
well, if that doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Any regrets in life?
that, my friend, would warrant its own post.
let's keep it short and say kids and leave it at that.
Favorite Charity/ Cause?
anything that benefits kids. 'nuff said.
Favorite Blog recently?
loving me some Tara. wishing i had 1/10th of her talent.
Something you can't get enough of?
hugs. don't care from who, but little grubby fingers do give the best hugs
Worst job you’ve ever had?
working for a pizzeria when i was in college. gah, but the owner was a total ass. gave me a menu on my first day and told me i had to have it memorized by my next shift. the next day. it didn't happen. he was cranky, mean and just a butt. don't miss him one bit.
What job would you pay NOT to have?
being a waitress. and i've done it. i never liked clearing plates, even when i was in Rainbow Girls and we were cleaning tables after a function. something about half eaten food on plates makes me want to hurl.
If you could be a fly on the wall, where?
In the daily lives of some of the bloggers I read. I'm just nosy that way. (me, too Melissa!)Favorite Bible verse right now?
I Cor. 13. yes, the whole chapter.
Guilty Pleasure?
Donny Osmond. i know it seems weird, but it seems to detract from my *ahem* ultra-cool and hip image.
Got any confessions? I
what are you, my mother?
If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it?
new clothes. new makeup. yum, yum, yum.
Favorite thing about your house?
two bathrooms. again, 'nuff said.
Least favorite thing about your house?
the kitchen is too.dang.small.
One thing you are bad at?
only one? come on. i'm bad at too many things.
One thing you’re good at?
forgetting all the things i'm bad at.
If you could change something about your circumstances, what?
i get the Husband a faboo ridiculously paying job that would never ever be effected by the economy. ever.
Who would you like to meet someday?
my friends in bloggerland.
What makes you feel sexy?
black heels.
Who is your real life hero?
my mom, even though i never say it.
What is the hardest part of your job?
people. we've got so many different personalities and they clash.
When are you most relaxed?
when i'm playing. doesn't matter if it's with my camera, or in my paper stash. or even in an inner tube on a lazy river with float-up margarita bars.
What stresses you out?
too many things. i need to learn to let go. but that's hard to do when you're OCD.
What can you not live without?
God. I don't know how other folks do.
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists?
what? i'm sorry, i was too busy freshening up my makeup and admiring my cute top.
Why do you blog?
i love writing. plain & simple.

your turn. if you play, let me know so i can spy on your answers.

2 comments:

Beams said...

Off my chest! Oh My I stumbled across your blog and haven't laughed so much in a long while! Thanks for the brightness you brought to my morning as I sit waiting for all the cranky callers to begin their tirades! Have bookmarked you so will be back. Ummm....is that a threat or a promise! lol.

Melissa said...

I agree about the half-eaten food thing. Nasty!

Thanks for playing! I loved reading your answers!