May 22, 2008

it's howdy-doody-meme time.

from Linda. go read her, and comment por favor. she thinks no one reads her. :o)


Ten years ago:
i was a stinking newlywed. man. it seems like so long ago.
Five things on today’s “to do” list:
there's more than five. 1) get caught up on my '28 days' class. 2) go to dinner for a birthday tonight. 3) shoot myself in the foot because i'm covering my desk, another coworker's job AND my supervisor. fun, huh? 4) go back to Weight Watchers. 5) scrub the toilet..
Five Things I’d do if I was a billionaire:
quit. buy a house. buy B a new car. buy my step-pop a new car. help more people out.
oh, who am i kidding? i would spend my way around the world.
Three bad habits:
not being on weight watchers. saying yes, when i shouldn't. whining. (but if i didn't, i probably wouldn't have a blog.)
Five places I’ve lived:
ummmm...i'll list Ximino ave., Heather Ave., 52nd St. & then to #301 and #408 here in Beautiful Buena Park.
Five jobs I’ve had:
receptionist @ Supercuts. counter girl at two restaurants. waitress @ an AA restaurant (i was in good with the cook). junior loan processor. proofreader at my current employer (heck. i could do five jobs i've had just at this place)
Five people I’m tagging:
you. you. you, over there with the hat. you annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you. yes you, the one avoiding my gaze.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'll consider playing along - especially since I tagged you on my site! Ha ha!