Nov 12, 2007

an open letter to the Gamemaster.

dear Dean -
Aunt Balerie here. i just thought i'd write you something, because your momma tells me you are really getting into games lately.

really.into.games.

well, be prepared. you're going down, boy.

so it's Yahtzee you dig?! sir, i am the Queen of Yahtzeeville.
Monopoly? i make Donald Trump look like a second grader.

wait...aren't you in second grade? oh well. never mind.

just wait. there is nothing i love more than a good game. be it Yahtzee (or however you spell it), Clue, Trouble, Uno or Milles Borne. except for War. i don't know how to play that, but who cares?

you are SO going down.

just wanted to warn you. be prepared for a whooopin'.

(and never mind when Momma says that i'm all talk, and i talk big, blah, blah, blah. i don't talk THAT much)

oh, and be prepared for a lot of hugs and smoochy kisses. 'cuz that's how i roll.

i love you. i can't wait to see you, your sister, Momma, Daddy, cousin Marlen and the dawgs next week.

but you're still going down.
xoxoxoxo Aunt Balerie


p.s. - hi, Erin!! i can't wait to see you and have you help me roll my dice for Yahtzee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Valerie..... NO! You're goin' down!! I'll whip your butt at Yahtzee and WAR! Wah ha ha ha

I can't wait to play you (Erin too) and Erin will blow on my dice for good luck! WAH HA HA HA HA

I can't wait for your visit so I can mop you up!

PS: Erin wants to play too.

Love,
Dean


I can't wait to play with you too!
Love,
erin

xoxoxoxo

boo <- from Erin and I really want you and Uncle Brendan to come and see and Cousin Marlen!

too