A sweet meme
1) Copy this list into your site, including the instructions!
2) Bold all of the sweets you've eaten--or make them a different type color.
3) Cross out any of them that you'd never ever eat.
4) Consider anything that is not bold or crossed out your "To Do" List.
5) Optional: Post a comment here linking to your results--or just post a comment letting us know how many you've tried, or what you're going to try next!
1. Red Velvet Cake yes. weird. cake should not be red.
2. Princess Torte
3. Whoopie Pie i've made these for a friend's birthday
4. Apple Pie either topped or baked with sharp cheddar (there's a pie shop here that has as a motto - An Apple Pie Without Some Cheese is Like a Kiss Without a Squeeze. whatever. i'm not eating those together)
5. Beignet ohgoodygoodygoodygoody!!!
7. Black and white cookie
8. Seven Layer Bar
9. Fried Fruit pie
10. Just-fried (still hot) doughnut oh Krispy Kreme, i miss ye.
11. Scone with clotted cream sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
12. Betty, Grunt, Slump, Buckle or Pandowdy - yep. good stuff there.
13. Halvah or Turkish Delight - Crazy Aunty Kay LIVED for Halvah.
14. Macaroons - Disneyland makes the bestst ones, drizzled with a little chocolate...
15. Banana pudding with nilla wafers
16. Bubble tea (with tapioca "pearls") (my friend Mellie LOVES that stuff)
17. Rice Krispie treats - da bomb!
21. Girl Scout cookies love the Samoas & the peanut butter creme ones.
22. Moon cake
23. Candy Apple -nope. don't like 'em at all. caramel apples rule, however.
24. Baked Alaska on our cruise. about 15 waiters paraded in with them, all a-fire.
25. Brooklyn Egg Cream - not sure if it's Brooklyn, but i have had egg custard. is it the same thing?
26. Nanaimo bar
27. Baba au rhum
28. King Cake
31. Tres Leches Cake - and have made it and it is the freaking BEST.
32. Shoofly Pie
33. Key Lime Pie (made with real key lime) - love that sweet tart taste!
34. Panna Cotta
35. New York Cheesecake - yum!
36. Napoleon / mille-fueille
37. Russian Tea Cake / Mexican Wedding Cake
38. Anzac biscuits
43. Moon Pie
44. Dutch Baby - really easy to make. and the bomb to eat!
45. Boston Cream Pie
46. Homemade chocolate chip cookies - heck, i don't wanna eat 'em once they cool down.
48. Gooey butter cake
51. Green tea cake or cookies'
52. Cupcakes from a cupcake shop
53. Crème brûlée - OMG. that's all i can say. i can't even type, i've drooled all over the keyboard
54. Some sort of deep fried fair dessert food - i always love the funnel cake@ Knott's - but this year was the first time i had a fried twinkie...not bad!
55. Yellow cake with chocolate frosting - the Husband's favorite!
56. Jelly Roll - i've made a Yule Log cake, same idea.
57. Pop Tarts - chocolate fudge rules!
58. Charlotte Russe
59. An "upside down" dessert (Pineapple upside down cake or Tarte Tatin) my step-pop's favorite...i still make it for him.
60. Hummingbird Cake
61. Jell-O from a mold (and even jello cake!)
62. Black Forest Cake
63. Mock Apple Pie (Ritz Cracker Pie).
65. Linzer torte
68. Angel Food Cake
69. Mincemeat pie...bleeeeccccchhhhhh
71. Opera Cake
72. Lobster tail
73. Pain au chocolat/Chocolate Crossaint
74. A piece of Gingerbread House
77. Rainbow cookies
79. Petits fours
80. Chocolate Souffle - there's a restaurant up in L.A. i went to once that makes the best.ever.
81. Bienenstich (Bee Sting Cake)
84. Homemade marshmallows
85. Pie or cake made with candy bar flavors (Snickers pie, Reeses pie, etc)
87. Coke or Cola cake
88. Gateau Basque
89. Figgy Pudding
90. Bananas foster
91. Joe Froggers
94. Animal crackers