Jun 12, 2006

AAARRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

oh mercy.

it may only be the 12th, but it's Friday the 13th as far as i'm concerned.

this could be one of the worst things that could happen to a scrapbooker.

or a family historian.

or just anyone who takes pictures.

the majority of my photos are gone.

vanished. disappeared. MIA.

without a trace.

tell me this doesn't suck.

we, well - i got a virus on my side of our laptop - where i keep my photos & my photo editing software. i couldn't get in, and my poor husband worked his arse off to restore my side of the computer.

so he was successful, and now photos are gone.

this is the pits. i've got that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach - like i just lost a part of my life.

but on the bright side (and there is a bright side), a few weeks ago i spent two days burning all my photos onto cd's. and i even said "i need to download these photos to an online website."

got lazy. didn't do it. at least i can still download the cd photos to one.

i'd better get on it before we have a fire & lose everything.

heaven forbid. but ugggggh.

i feel better knowing i have the cds, but horrible that i could've lost them. i don't even want to imagine what it would be like if i didn't have the backups.

so, if you know of a good online photo storage site, let me know.

peace out. photos on cd.

1 comment:

doodlebugmom said...

oh no! I back up mine on Cds, but havent for a while...need to do that! tonight!

:(