May 6, 2010

happy place found.

all i can say is, thank GOD i'm not going crazy.

shut up, you.


OK, maybe a little crazy...but not the total full-blown breakdown i thought i was having the last few days.

someone, somewhere, slapped me in the back of the head (think Gibbs in NCIS) and made me think...'hey - maybe this is hormone related?'

and i'm thinking they're right. i did some research...isn't the world-wide-web-wonderful...and found a site that listed a lot of the symptoms/emotions i've been feeling the last few days.

and therefore, after we return from a little RnR in VivaLasVegas, i will be calling the doctor and seeing about some supplements or something that can even me out.

thank God. i feel like a huge weight was lifted from me. the world isn't as dark, there really is light behind those clouds, and the sun will come up...tomorrow, of course.

catch ya on the flip.

3 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

good luck. I have some pills, mine help me a lot. (hugs)

doodlebugmom said...

oh yeah, I have PMDD and SAD, so there are certain weeks in the winter that really suck! ;) Email me if ya want

Dapoppins said...

I hear vitamins are good for that woman moodiness, that is if they don't just go through you look torpedo pellets. Let us know what brand you decide to take.