Feb 3, 2006

yes, ANOTHER poll....

Stole...er, borrowed from the Creating Keepsakes message board...i'd love to see your answers, if you're so inclined.

1. Where did you meet your significant other?
Met the Husband on a blind date at Disneyland. My best friend's mom set us up. Remind me sometime to tell about our courtin' times.

2. How old were you when you met?
33 for me, 35 for him. i know - oldie moldies.

3. How long have you been together?
11 years this year. Married for 9.

4. Are you making dinner or going out for Valentine's Day?
Going out. Because Husband is working that night. So i'll be attending bunco @ my mom's house. Ah, the joy of spending Valentine's with a bunch of hens.

5. Do you exchange gifts?
Depends. I'm more about the card. Give me a heartfelt, almost mushy card and i'm quite happy.

Love is in the air...in the rustle of the trees...

No comments: